Friday, January 28, 2022

 COVID and Massage

It is January 28th and I have had Covid for 2 weeks now with a secondary infection.  I am weak and have the classic covid symptoms but not bed ridden.  I have a couple friends with it as well, and we have not been in personal contact with each other so we didn't get it from one another; but they too have been experiencing long down times.  One is actually in the hospital with covid-pneumonia.  

When it comes to receiving massage, you need to understand that if you are sick in any way, shape or form, you should cancel your massage.  Cancelling protects you from further infections, protects the people in the office from getting sick and protects your therapist from getting sick.  

As a therapist, if I am sick I will cancel your massage appointments and reschedule you a few weeks later.  The last thing I want to do is spread illness to anyone else. 

Stay safe and Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment