Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Bamboo Massage

What is Bamboo Massage?

Bamboo massage is a form of deep tissue massage using bamboo sticks as tools.  This type of massage was developed by Nathalie Cecilia as a way to save her hands from the fatigue of numerous daily deep tissue massage sessions. When she first began using bamboo poles as tools, her clients expressed their love of the deep pressure and techniques; this led her to create Bamboo-Fusion Massage.

Bamboo Fusion Massage is now used by many massage therapists across the country, not only to offer a new service but to also save their own hands from the fatigue of a long day performing deep tissue massage.

What to Expect When Receiving a Bamboo Massage

You will receive a full body massage using bamboo tools that are warmed to a comfortable temperature.  A light pressure effleurage with oil will first be applied to the body area being treated, followed by a deeper pressure massage using a warmed tool.  Trigger points can also be alleviated, if found, using one of the tools to create an ischemic pressure over the point to release it. 

Bamboo-Fusion Tools

Bamboo Massage will be offered in my office soon...

I will be offering bamboo massage in my office as soon as we are released from the strict protocols that are affecting the massage industry during this Covid-19 pandemic.  Sanitation products are in short supply.  I personally haven't been able to find the solutions I need for cleaning my tools.  Therefore, I have unfortunately had to suspend use of any and all tools until I can obtain sanitizer.

As soon as I am able to obtain the proper solutions I need I will post the availability of the service.

#StayHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment