Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Massage experience should remain very close to normal...

As I start seeing clients again, the experience of the massage you receive should be very close to normal.  The main differences you will notice throughout the session will be the use of a mask, no thermal packs, and very little tool usage.  Bolsters will be used but there won't be as many available due to needing wipeable surfaces.  Pillows will not be able to be used until the protocols loosen back up and allow for permeable surface items again.

A new standard of cleanliness will be applied. I have always cleaned before and after a client, but I will be cleaning more of the room than normal after each session and a thorough cleaning at the end of each day.  I want to assure you that I hold your health in the highest regard.

As for me, your therapist, you will see a few changes. The most important change being, I will be mumbling through a mask.  I will be sorely in need of a hair cut and style.  The worst change you will encounter will be the 10 extra quarantine pounds I put on over the last couple months. 

I want to ensure you that you will still receive the same quality of care that you have become accustomed to receiving. 

Call or text for your appointment.  I am already booked for my first week back to work, week of May 18th. There will be no massage appointments available on Memorial day. 

Stay Healthy and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment