Monday, May 25, 2020

Massage And Getting Back to Normal

For the most part, the first week back to providing massage has been normal for the client, bar a few changes.  Those changes don't affect the quality of care. The patient has to wear a mask while face up and can remove it when face down.  Casual conversation is supposed to be non-existent, but I have not stopped people from talking.  Talking actually helps take my mind off the fact that I also have to wear a mask. 

The room may be bare and I may have a bit more work with having to cart supplies back and forth to work all the time, but the patient/client care is the same.  So don't fear going to see your therapist, he/she will do his/her best to make sure you are as comfortable as possible.  We all are trying to keep it normal for you.

I hope that Memorial Day weekend was a much needed return to a somewhat normal summer beginning for most of you. I helped with yard work, so it was pretty much normal for me.

Stay healthy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment