Sunday, May 10, 2020

Discontinuing several services...

During these uncertain times, protocols for the massage profession are very strict.  In light of all the new rules and regulations I must follow to protect my clients I have deemed it necessary to stop offering some massage modalities until further notice.  The modalities include, but not limited to, Gua Sha, Cupping, Bamboo Massage, fascial massages of all kinds and use of thermal heat packs.

You will also notice during your session, when I am allowed to reopen, blankets and pillows will no longer be offered in the room.  I will use flannel linens for warmth and comfort.  I need to limit the amount of linens used in the room.  All non-essential items will be removed from the room. 

I will do my best to keep your session a positive experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment