Sunday, May 17, 2020

Massage Resumes Monday May 18, 2020

A new week begins; a new routine ensues. The Covid-19 Pandemic has created a new era of existence where everyone is taking extra precautions to avoid the spread of illness.  I am no exception, change has occurred in the way I prepare for a day at work. Due to these changes I can not accept "day of appointments".  In other words, don't call the office and expect to get an appointment the same day.

My new way of preparing for a day of massage includes:

  1. Looking at the schedule to check how many clients are coming for massage.
  2. Preparing disposable containers with massage lubricant for each client.
  3. Preparing the appropriate linens for each client and packaging them individually, they will no longer be stored in bulk in the office.
  4. Packing enough scrub shirts to change between clients.
  5. Packing enough sanitizer wipers to wipe down the office between clients. 
  6. Packing enough hand sanitizer and masks for the day.
Because I am not keeping linens at the office any longer I will not have enough supplies at the office to accept walk ins or same day appointments.  I apologize for the inconvenience but this has become my  new normal.

Stay Healthy and embrace YOUR new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment